Frog salad? BJs in California served up dead amphibian in its restaurant, woman claims

A woman from San Dimas, Calif ., tells Fox News she was beyond grossed out after detecting a dead frog in a salad she told from BJs Restaurant and Brewhouse.

Cepeda and her family were dining at the BJs in West Covina when she claims she noticed something off about her salad but merely after she took various gnaws and savor something a little sour, reports the San Gabriel Valley Tribune.

I see something kind of rolled up, Covina told the Tribune. I delivered it to my husband. I requested, Is that a piece of lettuce?

‘HAND SALAD’ RECIPE SPARKS EMOTIONAL REACTION ON SOCIAL MEDIA

To Cepedas horror, her husband and daughter canvassed the salad and broke the word that , no, it wasnt lettuce.

Its a frickin frog, Cepedas partner responded.

In her precede one-star Yelp evaluate, Cepeda, 40, pronounces she apprise the manager about the unwanted fixin, but this is the only way be submitted to comp her meal.

I told him this frog could contain salmonella and who knows how long it’s been sitting in a develop bag, she wrote.

He still constructed us pay for our glass which dwell[ ed] of three brews total! she added.

Cepeda further tells Fox News that all staff members appeared to do nothing to prevent fellow diners from same contamination.

The restaurant did nothing about advising any other patrons there that night[ “whos”] devouring salad, reads Cepeda. At that quality, all the salad is infected and people needed to know they had a capability to get sick.

THE WEEK IN PICTURES

Indeed, Cepeda told the San Gabriel Valley Tribune that shes seemed queasy since the accident. She went to a doctor who informed her she wasnt suffered by salmonella poisoning healthy amphibians can carry salmonella, according to the CDC but he prescribed antibiotics to consider a possible bacterial illnes she may have contracted.

BJs Restaurant and Brewhouse has since contacted out to her, but Cepeda claims their answer was a little lacking.

I received a phone call from the corporate role with an confession followed by a $50 offering poster, Cepeda tells Fox News. First of all, I’m never dining there again, and second, they felt by transporting $50, that was going to say sorry for the dead frog that was missing its guts.”

I would have been fine with the I’m sorry, and thats it.

In the following statement gaining access to Fox News, a representative for BJ’s Restaurant claims the company is looking into the situation.

“Guest satisfaction and character self-restraint are our top priorities, ” speaks the statement. “We take places like this very seriously and have propelled an internal investigation including discussions with our suppliers and distributors is so that good-for-nothing like this happens in the future.”

The case has also been referred to the California Department of Public Health, an sleuth for the Los Angeles Department of Public Health confirmed to the San Gabriel Valley Times.

Read more: http :// www.foxnews.com/ food-drink/ 2017/06/ 23/ frog-salad-woman-finds-dead-amphibian-in-bjs-restaurant-meal-shares-photos.html

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *